3 bedroom detached house for saleEasedale Drive, Ainsdale
- Three bedroom detached house
- Extended to the ground floor
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Off street parking and garage
- Ideal family home
- Offered with no onward chain
Available to purchase with no onward chain, an extended and well presented three bedroom detached house, located within walking distance of local primary schools, public transport links and Ainsdale Village! The property has well planned and versatile accommodation, briefly comprising; entrance hall, WC, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and study to the ground floor, three bedrooms, bathroom and WC to the first floor. There are gardens to the front and rear, the rear enjoying a south westerly aspect, the front allowing off street parking and access to the garage. Viewings strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41527710.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6420563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.