3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCoastguard Cottages, Conyer, SITTINGBOURNE, Kent
- CHARMING COTTAGE
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge With Log Burner
- Dining Room, Study
- Attractive Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom, Utility Area
- Small Rear Courtyard Backing Onto Allotments
- Mature ' Southerly Aspect Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- LPG Central Heating
Charming End-Terrace Cottage delightfully set back from the road in this peaceful hamlet of Conyer, which is within walking distance of the marina and estuary. The property boasts plenty of character, spacious accommodation and a ' mature front garden.
Property ref: 121_810_2106165
3.98m x 3.64m (13' 1" x 11' 11") Log burner.
3.68m x 3.29m (12' 1" x 10' 10")
3.62m x 2.47m (11' 11" x 8' 1")
3.43m x 2.87m (11' 3" x 9' 5")
2.28m x 1.70m (7' 6" x 5' 7")
First Floor Landing
3.60m x 3.29m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
3.63m x 2.87m (11' 11" x 9' 5")
2.79m x 1.92m (9' 2" x 6' 4")
2.33m x 1.67m (7' 8" x 5' 6")
Front: Approximately ', southerly aspect, mature flowers and shrubs.
Rear: Small courtyard backing on to allotments.
Off road parking for a couple cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41528643.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2106165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.