Hotel for saleKing Edward Avenue, Blackpool, FY2 9TD
- 7 Bedroom Hotel, All En-Suite
- Substantial Period Property
- 1 Bedroom private accommodation
- Parking for 2 Vehicles
- Strong Trading Accounts
- 4 STAR GOLD ENGLISH TOURIST COUNCIL - 7 BEDROOM HOTEL, ALL EN-SUITE - SUBSTANTIAL PERIOD PROPERTY- 1 BEDROOM PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION - PARKING FOR 2 VEHICLES - STRONG TRADING ACCOUNTS
This substantial semi-detached period property is in lovely order throughout and has been maintained to a very high standard which is reflected in its 4 Star Gold English Tourist Council rating and very strong trading accounts.
Impressive Entrance Hall leading to:
Dining Room with seating for 15 guests
Kitchen with full range of catering equipment and utensils to cater for all guests.
Master Bedroom – En-Suite.
1 Family Bedroom – En-Suite
2 Double Bedrooms – Both En-Suite
1 Single Bedroom – En-Suite
3 Double Bedrooms – All En-Suite
Landing with Linen Cupboard
EXTERIOR. Car park to the front of the property providing parking for 2 motor vehicles. Rear Yard with brick built outhouse which is used as a wash/drying room.
AGENTS NOTES: The hotel is central heated and double glazed. All letting bedrooms have flat screen TV’s
BUSINESS: Accounts on Application
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN22Z. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.