2 bedroom terraced house for saleYarrow Drive, Birmingham
Sold STC £110,000
- Terrace property
- Kitchen diner
- Living area
- Two bedrooms
- Rear garden
- Off road parking
A two bedroom mid terraced property within a quiet location with double glazing. Accommodation comprises of entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen / diner, two bedrooms, bathroom, gardens to front and rear.
WHAT A LOVELY HOUSE FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR BUY TO LET INVESTOR. 2 bedrooms, Ncely fitted kitchen, Pleasant Rear Gardens - would suit a young family.
The property is located in the Birmingham suburb of Kings Norton, a short distance away from Birmingham city centre, benefiting from a wide range of shops, restaurants, bars, leisure facilities and tourist attractions. Commuter routes include access to the A38, A5, A45, M42, M5, M6, and M6 toll roads linking the midlands motorway network. Local & national bus & train routes are also available.
Having laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' 8" x 10' 4" ( 5.38m x 3.15m )
Two double glazed windows, fire place with inset gas fire, carpeted flooring and door to garden.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.51m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall/ base units and work surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer, built in oven and hob with cooker hood over, integrated washing machine and fridge/ freezer. Tiling to splash back and flooring and double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Having door to airing cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.42m x 2.64m )
Two double glazed windows, built in wardrobes, warm air heating and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 8' 6" ( 4.37m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window and carpeted flooring.
Panelled bath with shower attachment over and tiling to splash prone areas, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and two double glazed windows.
Having patio area and being part laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41530587.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.