4 bedroom town house for saleHope Street, Hazel Grove, Stockport, Cheshire
- HELP TO BUY SCHEME
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Modern Three Storey Townhouse
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Family Size Modern Fitted Bathroom & Shower Room
- GCH & Double Glazed
- Garden & Patio to Rear
- Permit Parking for Two Vehicles
- Ideal for Amenities & Commuting
NOW AVAILABLE ON THE GOVERNMENT HELP TO BUY SCHEME! ONLY 1 PLOT REMAINING!!!! Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market a newly built three storey, four bedroomed modern style town house. The property briefly comprises of living room leading through to modern kitchen with integral appliances with door way leading out to garden and patio area. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, family bathroom suite and staircase leading to the second floor where there are bedrooms three and four and a shower room. The property benefits from gas central heating as well as being fully double glazed, the property benefits from a private rear garden. This plot is approximately 1100 sq.ft and viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
Property ref: 121_302_4124029
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41531988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4124029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.