2 bedroom terraced house for saleNeville Street, Newton-Le-Willows, Merseyside
Under Offer £64,950
- Mid Terrace
- Two bedrooms
- Close to shops and local amenities.
- Within walking distance of train station
- Children's play area close by.
- UPVC double glazed throughout.
- NO CHAIN
REDUCED !!! Hobsons are delighted to offer for Sale this two bedroom mid terraced property. Located in the historic market town of Earlestown, providing shops and local amenities. The property is only a short walk to the train station making it ideal for commuting to Liverpool/Manchester and beyond. Close by is a children's play area convenient for parents with young families. It is double glazed throughout and warmed by gas central heating. This would be perfect for a first time buyer or as a buy to let investment . The property comprises: Hallway,lounge,dining room, kitchen, wet room. On the upper floor there are two double bedrooms. It has a small walled garden at the front and rear courtyard which benefits from not being overlooked. Some updating is required, NO CHAIN.
Bedroom 1 - 12' 0" x 11' 02" -
Bedroom 2 - 13' 03" x 8' 04" -
Reception 1 - 12' 0" x 9' 10" -
Reception 2 - 13' 02" x 9' 0" -
Kitchen - 11' 07" x 7' 04" -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41533974.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26229676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobsons Estate Agents , Newton-Le-Willows - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.