1 bedroom retirement property for saleThe Haywards, The Lawns Drive, Broxbourne
Sold STC £140,000
- Refitted Kitchen
- Refitted Shower Room
- Re-decorated Throughout
- Retirement Development
- NEW LEASE EXTENSION
- Chain Free
A much improved one bedroom top floor apartment situated in this highly sought after location in the heart of Broxbourne and opposite The Broxbourne School. The apartment is being offered chain free with a NEW LEASE EXTENSION, an internal inspection is strongly recommended.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this much improved one bedroom top floor retirement apartment situated within the popular Haywards development which lies in the heart of Broxbourne and opposite The Broxbourne School. The property has been re-modelled internally with a NEW LEASE EXTENSION, an early internal inspection is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Via security entry phone system. Stairs and lift to second floor. Front door to:
Security entry phone handset, built in storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.81m )
Double glazed French doors to rear opening to Juliette balcony, panel radiator, access to loft space. Through to:
Refitted Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' narrowing to 5' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.13m narrowing to 1.75m )
With Velux window to rear aspect, refitted with a range of white high gloss wall and base units incorporating integrated eye level oven, space for washing machine, ample preparation services with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, electric hob, tiled floor.
With Velux window to side elevation, part tiled walls to compliment a refitted white suite comprising low level flush WC with vanity unit and enclosed shower cubicle.
Bedroom 11' 11" max x 9' 4" ( 3.63m max x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, panel radiator.
Communal parking and gardens, communal facilities including a residence lounge and guest room.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41534523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX103728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.