2 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Quinton, Birmingham
Sold STC £170,000
- Unique Victorian Period Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Viewings Strongly Advised
Shipways are pleased to offer this UNIQUE VICTORIAN period property, briefly comprising of vestibule, entrance hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs WC, two bedrooms and ground floor bathroom.
Shipways are pleased to offer this UNIQUE VICTORIAN period property, briefly comprising of vestibule, entrance hallway, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, downstairs WC and family bathroom, two bedrooms. The property benefits from central heating and secondary sash windows & double glazing where specified. ***VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE ORIGINAL FEATURES THIS PROPERTY HAS TO OFFER***
Having a low level w.c and tiled flooring.
Lounge 12' 4" x 13' 5" ( 3.76m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window, fire place with inset gas fire, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 13' 4" ( 3.73m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, original tiling and step down to kitchen.
Kitchen 18' 1" x 7' 2" ( 5.51m x 2.18m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall/ base units and work surfaces over incorporating sink/ drainer, plumbing space for washing machine and fridge/ freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler and radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed window and door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 12' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 12' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, storage cupboard and carpeted flooring.
Panelled bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level w.c. Heated towel rail and side facing double glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41536953.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.