2 bedroom flat for saleCoastguard Road, Budleigh Salterton
Withdrawn from Market £299,950
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Sitting Room
- Feature Hallway With Glass Ceiling
- Cloakroom WC To Entrance Hall
- Part Fitted Kitchen
- Full Private Roof Terrace
- Panoramic Sea & Countryside Views
- Garage & Communal Gardens
An imposing top floor flat with private ground floor entrance and WC. The property is mostly South facing and takes in outstanding sea views largely from the full, private roof terrace which offers a 360 degree panorama and the most amazing sunsets. Open space of this kind with top floor flats is truly rare for the area and not to be missed.
Offered for sale with no onward chain and in this most unique position this spacious, well-proportioned two double bedroom flat which also boasts tall ceilings and an impressive reception hall with pyramid roof light above also enjoys a quarter share in the freehold to the building.
Early inspection is advised. EER= E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41540493.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6491849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W2 Estates, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.