4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBermuda Road, Wirral
Sold STC £180,000
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- MASTER BEDROOM WITHIN LOFT CONVERSION
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- VERY WELL-PRESENTED
GUIDE PRICE £180,000-£200,000.EXTENDED AND VERY WELL-PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, boasting an extended lounge/dining room, second reception, conservatory, master bedroom being situated within the loft conversion, family bathroom AND a modern shower room! VIEWING EARLY ADVISED!
GUIDE PRICE £180,000- £200,000. EXTENDED AND VERY WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE, benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing where specified. In brief the accommodation comprises of; hall, extended lounge/dining room with double glazed french doors to the rear, a second reception room and a fitted kitchen opening up to conservatory/breakfast area to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom is situated on the second floor as well as a modern shower room. To the outside, property benefits from off road parking to the front and to the rear, there is a lovely enclosed garden, which is mainly laid to lawn, with decking and patio areas. Property has been done to a high standard and offers generous living accommodation, which makes a fantastic family home. CALL EARLY TO BOOK VIEWING TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Upvc window to side, laminate flooring, radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge (extended) 25' 2" x 12' ( 7.67m x 3.66m )
Double glazed french doors to rear, laminate flooring, two radiators and picture rail.
Dining Room 13' 7" Into Bay x 12' ( 4.14m Into Bay x 3.66m )
Upvc window to front, picture rail, radiator and carpet floor.
Kitchen Open To Conservatory 19' 8" max x 6' 6" ( 5.99m max x 1.98m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, with roll top work surfaces, upvc doors to rear, sink and drainer and plumbing for washing machine. Extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring, cupboard to housing boiler and radiator. Open plan through to conservatory.
(Conservatory) Upvc windows to garden, upvc french doors to rear, tiled flooring, and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
Upvc window to rear, carpet flooring, picture rail, radiator and ceiling lights.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" Plus wardrobe x 11' Into Bay ( 3.10m Plus wardrobe x 3.35m Into Bay )
Upvc double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring and picture rail.
Bedroom Four 7' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.29m x 2.06m )
Upvc window to front, laminate flooring, ceiling lights and radiator.
Upvc window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower overhead. Low level w/c. wash hand basin and part tiled.
Master Bedroom Second Floor 17' 1" x 10' 8" ( 5.21m x 3.25m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, two velux windows to front, carpet flooring, radiator and carpeted under eaves storage.
Shower Room Second Floor
Fully tiled with double shower cubicle, low level w/c, pedestal sink, extractor fan and double glazed window to rear.
To the front, there is a paved driveway offering off road parking.
To the rear, there is an enclosed garden with patio and decking areas, partially laid to lawn with a wooden shed and access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41544126.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.