4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Cheddington, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £575,000
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- DINING ROOM
- BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- STUNNING REAR GARDEN
- AMPLE CAR PARKING & GARAGE
- VILLAGE LOCATION
Centrally situated in the village of Cheddington just a stone’s throw from the local primary school the property is a beautifully presented four bedroom family home offering flexible accommodation to suit the modern family.
FOUR BEDROOMS ** DETACHED ** SPACIOUS LOUNGE ** DINING ROOM ** RE-FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM ** LARGE ENTRANCE HALL ** SHOWER ROOM ** BATHROOM ** UTILITY ROOM ** STUNNING REAR GARDEN ** GARAGE ** AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING
The property begins with a welcoming entrance hall which provides access to both reception rooms as well as the kitchen/breakfast room and a shower room. The largest of the reception rooms, the lounge, is tastefully decorated and dual aspect with double doors opening onto the rear patio. The dining room is also a very good size with doors onto the patio and built in shelving but offers the flexibility to be used in a variety of ways. Moving into the kitchen, which is certainly impressive, and has been thoughtfully re-fitted with a range of floor and wall mounted units incorporating a built in oven, electric hob, dishwasher and sink as well as space for a fridge. There is Amtico tiling in this room which is very tasteful. A door from here opens into a useful utility room which has space for a freezer and washing machine. A gas fired wall mounted Worcester boiler can be found in here and there is a door to the side providing convenient side access. A three piece shower room completes the ground floor accommodation and has the added benefit of a heated towel rail.
Moving up to the first floor, the accommodation is equally as impressive with four excellent sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom one has a large built in wardrobe and bedroom two is home to the airing cupboard. The family bathroom boasts a four piece suite incorporating a panelled bath unit, corner shower, toilet and a sink unit with a cupboard below. Once again there is heated towel rail in place here.
Certainly a key feature of the property is the stunning rear garden which really needs to be seen to be appreciated. It has been carefully designed with a large patio (perfect for al-fresco dining), two pergolas, a shed and a green house. There are a variety of mature flowers, hedging and trees including a pretty Bay tree. Added benefits here include outside lighting and side access down both sides of the property. To the front there is a large driveway enclosed by mature hedging which is laid to shingle and offers parking for numerous vehicles. This leads up to the garage which has a power and light as well electric up and over door.
Entrance Hall 14'7 in length
Kitchen 11'11 x 9'11
Dining Room 12'3 into bay x 9'11
Lounge 13'10 into bay x 16'9
Bedroom 12'8 x 7'2
Bedroom 14'2 x 7'4
Bedroom 10'4 x 15'1
Bedroom 10'4 max x 13' max
Garage 19'3 x 9'4
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41544132.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.