2 bedroom flat for saleCroydon Road, Caterham, CR3 6QD
Offers in Excess of
- Two Bedroom Flat
- Bedroom One has en suite bathroom
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Laminate style flooring
- Double Glazing
- Separate Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- Convenient for Caterham Station and local shops
- Fitted Kitchen
- Early viewing advised - Vacant no onward chain
Two Bedroom Flat which has the benefit of an ensuite shower room to bedroom 1. The property is very conveniently located to Caterham Station with its links into London Victoria and London Bridge plus close by there are local shops, restaurants and a family pub. The property has open plan living room/kitchen, two bedrooms one with en suite and a separate bathroom. EARLY VIEWING ADVISED. VACANT WE HOLD KEYS. At present there are construction works on the site next door to the property.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
Please note that these are draft details and we are awaiting approval by the vendor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.