3 bedroom terraced house for saleOakfield Park Road, Wilmington, Kent, DA1
Sold STC £300,000
- "L" Shaped Open Plan Living and Dining Space
- Three Bedrooms
- Shingled Driveway for Off Road Parking
- Tiered Rear Garden
- Close Proximity to Sought After Schools
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
Guide Price £300,000 - £325,000. Robinson-Jackson are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom mid terrace home located in the popular Wilmington area. Within close proximity of sought after schools and within walking distance (for most) of Oakfield Park. Features include....
Rear Garden: Approx 110ft. Tiered garden. Decking area. Paved patio area. Paved steps. Timber shed. Timber summer house. Outside tap. Rear gate.
Garage: Brick built garage to rear.
Frontage: Shingle driveway to front.
Dartford Borough Council - Tax Band C
Total Floor Area: 67 sq. metres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41549418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR160120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.