2 bedroom bungalow for saleWillerby Vogue, Burgh Road, Skegness
- The Willerby Vogue located on a small popular holiday site on the outskirts of town
- Brand new beautifully presented lodge measuring 42'0" x 14'0" (12.80m x 4.27m)
- High efficiency white uPVC double glazed windows & doors + uPVC gutters/downpipes
- High performance rigid vinyl cladding
- Heavy duty galvanised chassis & Steel pantile roof sheets
- Rockwool wall & roof insulation
- Gas central heating with high efficiency combi boiler
- Energy efficient lighting + Feature under canopy exterior lighting
- On site viewing is essential for a full tour (& the kettle is always on if you fancy a chat!)
This 'Willerby Vogue' is located on the new, sought after 'Skegness Fields' holiday park, with barrier access and being positioned in a great spot just on the outskirts of Skegness with easy access on the A158 to Horncastle, Spilsby, the bustling market town of Boston and the historic city of Lincoln. Skegness town centre shops & amenities are a short bus ride (regular busses pass the site) away, which in turn lead to the beach and sea front as well as to Gibraltar Point nature reserve. The site is open from mid March through to the end of October.
Details of site fees are available on request and they include rental of the pitch, up to 8 membership passes to the pool and show bar on Coastfields holiday village, street lighting, landscaping, refuse collection, administration, water rates plus security (including patrols) and maintenance of the park making this a great package.
The price of the lodge Includes 2016 Site Fees, Siting Of The Lodge, Connection Fees + Gas & Electric Tests.
NB The front photograph shows a stock image of the model of lodge. To see the actual site please call our office for more details.
Entrance doors lead to
Open Plan Lounge With Dining Area Kitchen
LOUNGE FEATURES INCLUDE:
Bay window with vertical blinds.
Freestanding three piece suite with fold out occasional sofa bed & scatter cushions.
Upholstered storage footstool.
Feature fireplace with flame effect electric fire.
Integrated sound system
Wall mounted mirror and framed wall art.
DINING AREA FEATURES INCLUDE:
Freestanding dining table& high backed chairs.
Feature vaulted ceiling canopy.
KITCHEN FEATURES INCLUDE:
Integrated side by side under counter fridge & freezer.
Double cavity gas oven/grill & stainless steel gas hob
Designer downdraft extractor fan.
Pop-up power socket & usb charger
Concealed fold-out ironing board.
Dual velux roof windows with integral blackout blinds.
Spacious WALK IN WARDROBE.
Feature angled king-size bed with lift up storage system.
Bedding pack incl bed runner & scatter cushion covers.
Mirrored dressing area & stool.
Remote control concealed TV riser system (TV not included).
Bedside cabinets & lamps
Fitted bath with shower over.
Pedestal wash basin.
Dual flush close coupled wc.
3ft Wide single beds with upholstered headboards.
Bedding pack includes scatter cushion covers.
Fitted wardrobe with drawers.
Oversized shower cubicle
Dual flush close coupled WC.
The front photo shows decking which is not included in the price.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEM1001009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.