3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrodie Close, Ingleby Barwick
- NO CHAIN
- A Substantial Three Bedroom Townhouse Set within this Popular Modern Development
- Offering Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors
- Attractively Presented Rear Garden with Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Generous First Floor Lounge with Attractive Decor
- Impressive Kitchen/Diner with Fitted Wall & Base Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Two Second Floor Bedrooms with Master having an En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Ground Floor Bedroom with Shower Room & Useful Utility Room
NO CHAIN. A Substantial Three Bedroom Townhouse Set within this Popular Modern Development and Offering Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors.
Gardens & Garage
Shrub section to the front with a driveway leading to the single garage with up and over door, power points and lighting. The rear garden is enclosed and attractively presented with lawned area, paved and gravelled sections, decking and a variety of shrubs.
4.55m x 3.3m
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and two radiators. Fitted wall and base units with complementary worktops and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with half bowl and mixer tap. Built-in oven and hob.
With radiator, down lights and loft hatch.
2.77m x 3.9m
With a UPVC double glazed window to the front and radiator. Fitted cupboard and recessed double wardrobe.
With double glazed entrance door to the front and radiator.
With radiator and staircase to the first floor.
With tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator.
2.26m x 1.88m
With a double glazed door and window to rear garden, base units with work surface and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator.
2.6m x 2.29m
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
1.7m x 1.52m
With corner shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator and tiled surrounds and extractor fan.
4.55m x 2.6m
With UPVC double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
3.86m x 4.55m
With two UPVC double glazed windows to the front and radiator.
1.9m x 1.88m
The white suite comprises panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator and extractor fan.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41549988.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.