3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAncient Way, Salisbury
- Quiet Location Opposite Open Space
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Garage & Parking Space
- Very Well Presented
- Close to City and Amenities
- Walled Rear Garden
A very well presented corner plot property with good access to the City and its amenities. Detached garage and single parking space.
A very well presented three bedroom property set on a corner plot opposite open space flanked with mature trees. Close to the City and all amenities. This property also benefits from a detached garage and a single parking space.
Double glazed door to the front, radiator.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled, radiator.
Lounge 16' 2" x 15' max ( 4.93m x 4.57m max )
Double glazed window to the front, telephone point, television point, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 14' 9" x 9' 1" ( 4.50m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, part tiled walls, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator. Door to lounge and patio door to garden.
Stairs from lounge. Double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard housing boiler, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' ( 3.81m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 10' 11" max ( 2.46m x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.01m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level WC, part tiling, radiator.
Front Garden : Gravel area with front path and hedging.
Rear Garden : Walled garden with patio area, side access.
Garage 16' 8" x 8' 4" ( 5.08m x 2.54m )
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41556378.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.