Land for saleGeorges Lane, Horwich
Sold STC £50,000
- Stables, FREEHOLD enclosed by red lines including Land and Menage ( depicted on plan as triangular area within the red boundary, note excludes BBQ area)
- Approximately 1.25 acre, with stunning views.
- Rare opportunity close to Rivington and moorland bridleways.
- Stone / brick built with tack room and storage.
-3 Stables (13ft x 9ft, 12ft x 9ft, 8½ft x 9ft) each with Quattro fully resin bonded rubber stable matting.
- Menage 40m x 20m. Wood-chip surface on sand and hard-core base providing excellent drainage.
- Substantial cobbled off road parking / horse standing area.
NOTE There is a covenant on the land restricting use to agricultural use, including the housing, feeding and exercising of animals.
Menage, Land, With Stables
Rare opportunity to purchase stables, mnage and grazing land within the West Pennine Moors, close to Rivington. This exceptional location offers many miles of traffic-free bridle path riding across open moorland and around Rivington. The semi-rural location is within just minutes of Horwich, Bolton and M61 yet also provides stunning far-reaching views.
The particulars on these properties are set out as a general guidance for intended purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. All dimensions, descriptions and distances, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility. Any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Measurements have been taken using a laser distance meter and may be subject to a margin of error. For further information see the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26231606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Platinum Properties, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.