4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSeven Star Road, Solihull
- ENTRANCE PORCH / WELCOMING RECEPTION HALL
- GUEST SHOWER ROOM
- DINING ROOM / EXTENDED LOUNGE
- EXTENDED RE-FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN / FITTED UTILITY
- GALLERY LANDING / FOUR BEDROOMS
- LUXURY RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING / DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN
165 Seven Star Road is an attractive, thoughtfully and substantially extended, traditional, four bedroomed, semi detached family home, enjoying a most convenient location in this highly popular and sought after residential location.
This has been a fabulous family home for almost three decades.
Located within walking distance of Solihull town centre, Solihull train station, local amenities and excellent primary and secondary schools. Birmingham airport is a short drive away and the M42 junction 5 is less than two miles away.
We have many happy memories of raising our children in this spacious family home and only as they have now grown up and flown the nest, we are reluctantly looking to downsize but stay in this very popular area.
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Burt The Estate Agent, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.