4 bedroom terraced house for saleLanelay Road, Talbot Green, Pontyclun
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- OFF ROAD PARKING WITH DETACHED GARAGE
- MODERN KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Y-PANT CATCHMENT
EXCELLENT LOCATION! OFF-ROAD PARKING! Welcoming to the market this generous four bedroom terrace situated on Lanelay Road, Talbot Green. Within walking distance to Talbot Green High Street, Post Office and Talbot Green Retail Park, this property is perfect for a family!
Living accommodation comprises:
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, off road-parking and detached garage.
Entered through secure double glazed PVCu front door, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, door leading to:
Lounge/diner 22' 10" x 12' 11" Plus Recess ( 6.96m x 3.94m Plus Recess )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiators, power points. Fitted electric fire place with feature surround, double glazed PVCu window to rear, fitted storage cupboards.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Feature Island with fitted storage units. Integral double BAUMATIC pyrolitic oven and grill. Electric four ring induction hob with cooker hood over. Integral HOTPOINT washing machine, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, power points. Integral fridge/freezer, under stairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring, radiator. Door leading to:
Tiled flooring, radiator, obscure double glazed PVCu patio door leading to rear garden, door leading to:
Four piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand pedestal, panelled bath with mixer taps, walk-in shower with tiled surround. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring, obscure double glazed PVCU windows to rear.
Stairs rising to first floor, door leading to :
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.04m x 2.82m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, laid to carpet, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" Into Recess x 10' 1" ( 3.73m Into Recess x 3.07m )
Double glazed PVCu window to side, radiator, power points, fitted airing cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler, access to loft, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.77m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, laid to carpet. radiator, power points,
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.92m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, laid to carpet, radiator, power point.
Split level, laid to patio and stone chippings, decked fence surrounding, outside tap, steps rising to:
Up and over door, door to side, hard stand next to garage for off-road parking, electric power available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41558907.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.