3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBranscombe Close, Birmingham, B14
Sold by Us £200,000
- Double glazed and centrally heated extended 3 bedroom semi in quiet cul de sac off Brandwood Rd
- Through lounge dining room with modern fixtures and fittings including quality laminate flooring
- Extended breakfast kitchen
- Separate W.C
- Single Integral garage with block driveway with parking for 2 cars
- Lawned rear garden with terrace
- Nearby to popular primary and secondary schools
- Set well back from road in an elevated position with views over South West Birmingham
- Great access to Kings Heath & Birmingham including motorway network network (M42, M40, M6, M5)
- EPC Rating D
3 bed semi in popular Kings Heath location with new double glazing and central heating throughout.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.<!--EndFragment-->
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41559534.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference x85-bm6e. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.