3 bedroom cottage for sale6 Badgworth Court, BADGWORTH, Somerset
- Superb three bedroom cottage style property
- Communal ground extend to around 11 acres
- Three bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Large kitchen/breakfast room with AGA and granite work surfaces
- Feature sitting room with a vaulted ceiling
- Galleried Study and additional occasional bedroom
- Lots of charm and character
- Under floor heating throughout
- Sold with a share of the freehold
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Badgworth Court is a grade II listed 18th century mansion house redeveloped in 2012 and divided into eight exclusive individual homes. This select development has communal grounds extending to around 11 acres of mature parkland with stunning views of the Somerset countryside. For sale is this three bedroom end of terrace cottage style property offering versatile accommodation arranged over two floors. The property benefits from a wealth of original features as well as more modern day luxuries including under floor heating throughout. On the ground floor there is a very spacious kitchen/breakfast room with an AGA and granite work surfaces. The impressive sitting room has a vaulted ceiling with steps to a galleried study as well as an occasional bedroom. Currently used as a separate dining room the ground floor also has a double bedroom with en suite bathroom. The spacious landing has a range of fitted cupboards offering generous storage and access to two further bedrooms both with their own bathroom facilities. The property has private, easy to manage front and rear gardens as well as private parking and an allocated garage within the garage block. The property is sold with a share of the freehold.
Property ref: 121_2366_4069276
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41560299.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4069276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.