2 bedroom chalet for saleBucks Cross, Bideford
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 Bedroom
- Park Open 12 month a year
- Wheel chair friendly (Wide doors, ramp)
- Wide Doors
- Newly fitted large walk in shower
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Newly insulated and damp proofed.
- Set on well run park with club house
- Outdoor and Indoor Pool
- 2017 Site fees paid
2017 SITE FEES PAID WITH REALISTIC OFFER. This brick built terrace holiday chalet is neutrally decorated throughout. It has two bedrooms, one twin room with two beds and one with a double bed. There is a good sized open plan lounge and kitchen area. The kitchen has fitted units, a electric ceramic 4 ring cooker, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer taps. The bathroom has a white suite with a large walk in shower area with electric shower. There is parking close to the chalet. Electric heating. The property can be let through the park of privately to provide an income. Site fees apply. 50 Years Left on lease. Electricity & Water charged separately. Council Tax Band A (If renting it could benefit for small business rate relief).The holiday Park in Devon is set in an amazing woodland location, with stunning sea views. It's also a short hop to picturesque Clovelly and the golden Blue Flag beach of Westward Ho! The heated outdoor pool (open May - September) is perfect for basking in the sun whilst the kids shoot down the flume, or play a game of crazy golf.The park has a large club house which offers an extensive entertainment and activity programme. It boasts an indoor childrens' soft play area, bar and restaurant. There is a large outdoor childrens' play area which is overlooked by the decked patio dinning area of the club house.
2017 site fees paid.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6718056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collyers, Barnstaple. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.