4 bedroom detached house for saleAscendale, Deeping St. James, Peterborough
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Four bedroom link detached house
- 15ft Lounge
- 15ft Kitchen
- Separate Dining Area
- Single garage
- Large garden backing onto open fields
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* 15ft Lounge
* 15ft Kitchen
* Separate Dining Area
* Single garage
* Large garden backing onto open fields
* South facing garden
* Cul de sac location
Radiator, textured ceiling, built-in double cloaks cupboard, stairs with understairs storage alcove, hardwood part glazed door with matching glazed panel to front, door to:
Pvcu double glazed window to front, fitted with two piece suite inset wash hand basin with cupboards under and low-level wc, tiled splashbacks, textured ceiling.
4.62m x 2.51m (15'2" x 8'3"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and tiled surround, built-in fridge, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob, pvcu double glazed window to front, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, pvcu double glazed door to side.
Sperate Dining Area
4.06m x 2.84m (13'4" x 9'4"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, wooden parquet flooring, coving to textured ceiling, sliding doors to:
4.72m x 3.61m (15'6" x 11'10"). Open fire, radiator, telephone point, tv point, wall light, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed patio doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to front, textured ceiling, access to loft, built-in airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving, door to:
4.14m x 2.67m (13'7" x 8'9"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, tv point, two wall lights, textured ceiling.
4.04m x 2.69m (13'3" x 8'10"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, built-in double wardrobe with overhead storage cupboards, radiator, textured ceiling.
L shaped room 3.15m x 2.74m (10'4" maximum x 9' maximum). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with power shower over, wash hand basin and low-level wc, half height tiling, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
2.77m x 2.31m (9'1" x 7'7" excluding door recess). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
To the front, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders with a range of trees, tarmac driveway to the side leading to garage 5.21m x 2.44m (17'1" x 8') attached single garage with power and light connected, eaves storage space. Wooden side gated access. Rear garden, backing onto open fields, enclosed by mature hedge to rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders and beds with a range of trees, aluminium greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41563365.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.