1 bedroom flat for saleBenson House, 4 Radnor Terrace, Kensington, W14
- 3rd Floor (With Lift)
- 634sq.ft (58.9sq.m)
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Integrated Kitchen with Kuppersbusch Appliances
- Juliette Style Balcony
- Residents Leisure Suite with Swimming Pool, Gym & Sauna & Private Screening Room
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Close to Many Shops & Restaurants
- Local Transport Links Include High Street Kensington, Earls Court & Kensington (Olympia)
A brand new 1 double bedroom apartment for sale of approx.634sq.ft (58.9sq.m), located on the 3rd floor (with lift) of Benson House, part of Berkeley Homes popular 375 Kensington High Street development. This beautifully finished apartment further comprises of an open plan reception room with full width floor to ceiling windows and a Juliette style balcony. There is a smart integrated kitchen with Kuppersbusch appliances, wood flooring, a luxury bathroom suite with a utility cupboard housing a Samsung washer/dryer and ample storage including fitted wardrobes to the bedroom. Residents have the use of a 24 hour concierge service, a cinema screening room and a leisure suite with a swimming pool, fully equipped gym and sauna. You will have an abundance of amenities close by including shops and restaurants and transport links are excellent with rail, bus and taxi services all within walking distance, these include High Street Kensington and Earls Court Tube Stations.
Lease: 999 Years
Service Charge: £5.83psf per annum
Ground Rent: £600pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26233055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.