5 bedroom detached house for saleWenslees, Darley Bridge, Matlock
Offers in Region of £700,000
- Generous off road parking and garaging
- Flexible family living accommodation
- Superb far reaching views
- Stunning landscaped gardens
- Tennis court
A generously proportioned stone built five bedroom family home in a peaceful setting with extensive landscaped gardens and tennis court. With double garage and ample off road parking for several vehicles. Beautifully presented throughout with quality fixtures and fittings.
A generously proportioned stone built five bedroom family home in a peaceful setting with extensive landscaped gardens and tennis court. With double garage and ample off road parking for several vehicles. Beautifully presented throughout with quality fixtures and fittings. The rear folding doors make the most of the southerly aspect along with the first floor balcony enjoying stunning views. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, study room, sitting room, open plan dining kitchen opening out onto the paved seating terrace, utility room and cloakroom/WC. At first floor four double bedrooms, the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and luxurious family bathroom. With extensive landscaped rear garden, integral double garage, tennis court and spectacular views across the adjoining countryside.
A glazed entrance door with decorative panel opens into the hallway with staircase leading to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Sitting Room 21' into recess x 11' 3" ( 6.40m into recess x 3.43m )
A triple aspect reception room with feature rustic brick fireplace housing a log burning stove. With front and side aspect double glazed windows, bi-folding doors opening onto the rear seating terrace, two radiators and a timber door opens into:
Open Plan Dining Kitchen
Dining Area 13' 8" x 16' 6" ( 4.17m x 5.03m )
With bi-folding doors opening onto the rear seating terrace, radiator and ample space for table and chairs. The dining area opens into:
Kitchen 23' 4" x 12' 7" narrowing to 8' 9" ( 7.11m x 3.84m narrowing to 2.67m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a comprehensive range of wall, base and drawer units with soft closers. inset sink set in oak work surface with matching upstand. The integrated appliances include four ring induction hob, eye level built in oven and grill and dishwasher, space for larder fridge. With radiator and rear aspect double glazed windows enjoying picturesque views across the garden.
With space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, wall and base units with counter top, radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan.
Study Room 12' 2" x 18' 9" ( 3.71m x 5.71m )
A spacious reception room with bi-folding doors opening onto the rear garden, radiator and a door opens into:
Integral Garage 17' 6" x 17' ( 5.33m x 5.18m )
A double garage with two sets of double doors and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With wooden balustrade and access hatch to loft space.
Master Bedroom 19' x 17' 1" ( 5.79m x 5.21m )
(plus door recess)
A generous dual aspect double bedroom with bi-folding doors opening onto a decked seating terrace with glazed balustrade enjoying stunning views across the garden and surrounding countryside. With two front aspect double glazed windows, two radiators and access hatch to storage loft.
Comprising shaped shower bath with curved glazed screen and overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. With ladder style heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor and front aspect double glazed opaque window.
Bedroom Two 16' 5" x 9' 10" narrowing to 8' 10" ( 5.00m x 3.00m narrowing to 2.69m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect bi-folding doors opening onto the decked seating terrace.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 10' 10" not including wardrobes ( 3.56m x 3.30m not including wardrobes )
(plus door recess)
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window overlooking the garden and woodland beyond, radiator and built in wardrobes providing hanging rail and shelving.
Comprising shaped free standing bath, walk in shower enclosure with glazed screen, wash hand basin and wall hung WC. With ladder style heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor and front aspect double glazed opaque window.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 11' 1" plus door recess ( 2.79m x 3.38m plus door recess )
A double bedroom with built in storage cupboard, rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' 2" x 9' 5" maximum measurements ( 3.40m x 2.87m maximum measurements )
With front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a gravelled driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, the driveway leads to the garage. The substantial landscaped gardens surround the property and include large garden laid to lawn, paved seating terraces, mature planted beds and borders with specimen trees. With timber summer house, timber storage shed and full sized tennis court.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41566230.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK103906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.