3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Street, Ashover, Chesterfield
- GUIDE PRICE - £600,000 - £650,000
- Excellent school catchment
- Popular village pubs and shops
- Easy access to country walks
- Lively village community
- Close to Chatsworth Country Estate
An attractive, Grade II listed, double fronted stone built three double bedroom detached cottage, nestled in beautiful landscaped gardens. Centrally positioned in the highly sought after village of Ashover, close to an excellent range of shops and amenities within highly regarded school catchment.
An attractive, Grade II listed, double fronted stone built three double bedroom detached cottage, nestled in beautiful landscaped gardens. Centrally positioned in the highly sought after village of Ashover, close to an excellent range of shops and amenities within highly regarded school catchment. The beautifully presented accommodation retains charm, character and original period features alongside high quality modern fittings, including feature fireplaces and stone mullioned windows. The property comprises entrance lobby, hallway, sitting room with gas stove, dining room with feature fireplace, dining kitchen, utility room, entrance lobby, inner lobby, study and ground floor shower room. At first floor three double bedrooms and bathroom. With beautifully landscaped gardens including paved seating terraces and meandering pathways through mature planted beds and borders.
Front Entrance Lobby
With timber door, stone flagged floor and radiator.
With front aspect stone mullioned window with shutters, radiator and a staircase leads to the first floor.
Sitting Room 18' 6" max measurement into recess x 14' 8" maximum measurement ( 5.64m max measurement into recess x 4.47m maximum measurement )
A charming dual aspect reception room with front aspect stone mullioned window with seat beneath, exposed timber beams, exposed stone walling and a stone fireplace houses a gas stove. With television point, rear aspect stone mullioned window, radiator and recessed display shelving.
Dining Room 14' 10" x 12' 8" ( 4.52m x 3.86m )
A formal dining room with feature stone fireplace housing a gas fire, front aspect stone mullioned window, two radiators, rear aspect double glazed window and exposed timber beams.
Dining Kitchen 13' 10" max measurements into recess x 17' 10" plus door recess ( 4.22m max measurements into recess x 5.44m plus door recess )
A bespoke fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with hand painted doors, Belfast sink set in granite work surface with tiled splashback. Inset four ring gas hob, built in double oven, space for dishwasher and fridge. With under plinth heater, quarry tiled floor, side aspect double glazed window, two radiators and exposed stone walling.
With Belfast sink set in counter top with tiled splashback, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Quarry tiled floor, radiator, hand painted storage cupboards and floor mounted boiler.
With timber door, quarry tiled floor, front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
With coat hooks, built in cupboard and access hatch to a large fully boarded storage loft with power and light.
Study 9' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.21m )
With built in storage, counter top, radiator and glazed panel overlooking the garage.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Comprising shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. With built in storage cupboard, radiator and side aspect double glazed opaque window.
With wooden balustrade, front aspect double glazed window with shutters, recessed stone display, radiator, further rear aspect window and access hatch to storage loft.
With Velux window, radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' 1" not including wardrobes ( 4.11m x 3.38m not including wardrobes )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed window, two radiators and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 15' 10" x 8' 11" maximum measurements ( 4.83m x 2.72m maximum measurements )
(not including wardrobes)
A dual aspect double bedroom with front and side facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes and two radiators.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 10' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.12m )
A double bedroom with side aspect double glazed window, radiator and recessed display shelving.
Comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. With partially tiled walls, two radiators and Velux roof light.
With up and over door, power and light.
The property is approached via a private lane leading to a gravelled driveway providing off road parking. The property is nestled in beautifully landscaped gardens with meandering pathways, through mature planted beds and borders, pergolas with climbing plants, paved seating terraces and a range of specimen shrubs and trees. With glazed greenhouse and store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.