1 bedroom apartment for saleLonghedge, Old Sarum, Salisbury
- BRAND NEW ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- PRIVATE BALCONY OR PATIO
- NHBC BUILDMARK COVER
Sensational first floor apartment with balcony & parking - available with Help to Buy and if you reserve now you can have your choice of kitchens and bathroom finishes. One of only 12 on the entire development Call Fox & Sons or drop into our office on Castle Street Salisbury for more information!!
Located less than four miles from the stunning city of Salisbury with its famous Gothic Cathedral and prominent spire, Longhedge Village is designed to offer a range of 1, 3,4 & 5 bedroom homes all with quality and style in mind.
Salisbury itself is listed as one of the worlds Top 10 cities to visit by Lonely Planet and offers a wide range of shoprs, restaurants, leisure & health centres, as well as highly rated schools.
Salisbury as an area has it all, with so much going on in and around the city, the location of Longhedge Villages is ideal. The development is situated close to the A345, giving access out to the A338 & M4, plus the A303 and M3 are both within easy reach. The High street is thriving with a regular weekly market on a Tuesday and the surrounding countryside is breath taking, with the the world Heritage site of Stone Henge only a short drive away.
Be part of this exciting first phase release at Longhedge Village - call Fox & Sons on 01722 337691 for more information.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 8' 5" ( 4.62m x 2.57m )
Sitting / Dining Room 12' 7" x 12' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.84m )
Bedroom 13' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.12m )
From our office on Castle Street proceed towards Amesbury along the Castle Road A345 taking the 1st exit at the park and ride roundabout. The Bovis site can then be found shortly after this on the right hand side..
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41566350.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.