4 bedroom detached house for saleTrinity Way, Papworth Everard, Cambridge
Offers in Excess of £500,000
- Four bedrooms
- Detached house
- Modern executive family home
- Immaculately presented throughout
- 20ft Kitchen/diner
- Large rear garden
- No chain
* No chain
* Modern executive family home
* Immaculately presented throughout
* 20ft Kitchen/diner
* Large rear garden
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
2.29m x 2.90m (7'6" x 9'6"). Window to front, radiator.
Window to side, two piece suite with wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, under stairs walk-in cupboard.
5.79m x 3.76m (19' x 12'4"). Bay window to front, two radiators.
6.22m x 4.72m (20'5" x 15'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink, integrated dishwasher, electric double oven, 8 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, three windows to rear, radiator, patio double doors to garden, door to:
Range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, door to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side, airing cupboard, radiator, access to loft, door to:
3.68m x 3.91m (12'1" x 12'10"). Window to front, fitted with a range of wardrobes, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Shower, wash hand basin and WC, tiled surround, window to side, heated towel rail.
4.06m x 2.74m (13'4" x 9'). Two windows to front, radiator.
3.81m x 3.84m (12'6" x 12'7"). Two windows to rear, fitted wardrobe.
3.18m x 2.26m (10'5" x 7'5"). Window to rear, fitted wardrobe.
Four piece suite with bath, wash hand basin, shower and WC, tiled surround, window to rear, heated towel rail
To the front of the property is off road parking for two vehicles, single garage, shrubbed borders to front, twin outside electric points, To the rear of the property is a large private enclosed garden, trees to rear, patio area ideal for entertaining, space for outdoor Jacuzzi, access to single garage, outside tap, electric points.
AUDIOTOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41567904.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.