3 bedroom town house for saleShuttle Close, Rossington, Doncaster
Sold STC £125,000
- Three storey semi-detached
- Three bedrooms
- Two bedrooms with en suites
- Spacious room sizes
- Popular location
- Chain free
Guide Price - £125,000 - £135,000 Fabulous three storey family home! The property offers two spacious bedrooms with en-suites and no vendor chain.
Situated on a popular residential estate in Rossington close to the new road link to the M18 is this spacious three bedroom, three storey semi-detached.The property comprises of spacious room sizes including a kitchen/diner, lounge and a well presented rear garden
Has a central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard. Access to the utility room, third bedroom, downstairs WC and garage.
Has a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
Utility Room 7' 8" x 6' ( 2.34m x 1.83m )
Located on the ground floor, the room comprises of matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring. Access to the hall and rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the ground and second floor, lounge and kitchen/diner.
Lounge 15' 5" into recess x 15' 4" ( 4.70m into recess x 4.67m )
Located on the first floor. The lounge has a front facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators, laminate flooring and double glazed french doors leading to the juliet balcony.
Kitchen/ Diner 13' x 15' 4" max ( 3.96m x 4.67m max )
Has two rear facing double glazed windows, spotlights and a central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and gas hob/oven with an extractor fan There is laminate flooring and partial wall tiling. This room is located on the first floor.
Second Floor Landing
Access to bedrooms one, two and the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 2" into door recess x 13' 4" to wardrobe ( 3.40m into door recess x 4.06m to wardrobe )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, built in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator. Access to the en-suite.
Has a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle with extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" to wardrobes x 15' 4" into recess ( 3.63m to wardrobes x 4.67m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator, Access to the en-suite.
Bedroom Two En-Suite
Has a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC, panelled bath and extractor fan. There is laminate flooring and partial wall tiling.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.34m x 2.69m )
Located on the ground floor is this third bedroom. Comprising of a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is off road parking and access to the garage and rear. To the rear of the property is mature shrubs, decking area and fencing to the side and rear. Access to the front and utility room.
Garage 17' 6" x 9' 1" ( 5.33m x 2.77m )
Has power, lighting and up and over doors. Access to the entrance hall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41569002.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.