3 bedroom terraced house for salePotters Hollow, Bulwell, NOTTINGHAM
- *GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000*
- Parking & Garage
- Master Bedroom
- En Suite
- Contemporary Living
*GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000* Immaculately presented three double bedroom modern family home benefiting from having a garage and parking! The property is very close to public transport, amenities and is ideal for commuters who travel on the M1.
*GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000* Immaculately presented three double bedroom modern family home benefiting from having a garage and parking! The property is very close to public transport, amenities and is ideal for commuters who travel on the M1. Internally the property has been decorated to a very high standard by the current owners and an internally viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the condition of the property on offer. Internally the contemporary living accommodation consists of having, entrance hall way, downstairs WC, fitted kitchen, lounge/ diner with access to the garden, three double bedrooms, en suite and a family bathroom. Externally there is an allocated parking space and a garage to the front and to rear there is a large family garden which is mainly laid to lawn and is enclosed by fencing.
Entrance Hall Way
Entrance door, wall mounted radiator, stairs to the first floor, understairs cupboard and a WC.
Wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, WC, wall mounted radiator and an extractor fan.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and a cooker hood over, integrated washing machine and dryer, wall mounted radiator, tiled splash backs, integrated dishwasher, gas central heating boiler house within a cupboard, UPVC window to the front and tiled flooring.
Lounge 15' 4" x 15' 9" max ( 4.67m x 4.80m max )
*L shaped room* Two double glazed windows to the rear, double glazed french doors providing access to the garden, two wall mounted radiators and laminate flooring.
Airing cupboard and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 15' 4" x 8' 7" ( 4.67m x 2.62m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
White three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled wall coverings, extractor fan and a wall mounted radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 11' 10" into the window ( 3.78m x 3.61m into the window )
Double glazed window to the front, wood flooring, radiator and an archway to the dressing room which has fitted wardrobes and provides access to the en suite.
velux window to the rear, WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator, shower cubicle and partly tiled wall coverings.
To the front of the property there is a small garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is enclosed by fencing,
There is an allocated parking space and garage (leasehold) situated beneath the neighbouring coach house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41569389.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.