2 bedroom flat for saleHardwick Estate, Kirton, Boston
Sold STC £83,300
- 2 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARDEN
- VIEWS OVER COMMUNAL GREEN AREA
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED first floor flat is situated in the popular and well served village of Kirton. The accommodation in brief comprises a Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom. The property also benefits from Off Road Parking and a garden. Viewing is essential. NO ONWARD CHAIN
FIRST FLOOR 2 BEDROOM FLAT IN KIRTON WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
Ground Floor Entrance Hall
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, stairs rising to First Floor accommodation, radiator, ceiling light point.
Ground Floor Store Room
With obscure glazed window, light point, power.
First Floor Landing
With access to roof space, ceiling light point, window.
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.68m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV, overstairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 6" maximum x 7' 6" ( 3.20m maximum x 2.29m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units with glazed display cabinet and corner display shelving, housing for microwave oven, integrated oven with 4 ring hob and fume extractor above, integrated fridge, plumbing for washing machine, window, tiled flooring, radiator, ceiling recessed lighting, built-in shelving, wall mounted Potterton gas central heating boiler.
With ceiling recessed light point,
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.15m )
With window, radiator, ceiling recessed lighting.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' maximum ( 3.45m x 2.44m maximum )
With window, ceiling light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, panelled bath with mixer tap, radiator, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls.
Lawned garden with gated access.
The Vendor informs the Agent that they currently rent a Garage from Boston Mayflower Ltd for approximately £24 per month. It is not guaranteed that prospective purchasers will be able to continue with this although there is a good chance that they may be able to take over the continued rental. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries regarding this issue prior to purchase.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41569404.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.