2 bedroom apartment for saleALTO, Wembley Park, London, HA9
- The Exclusive Pienna Rooftop Collection
- £35,000 car parking space included
- Two Bedroom Furniture Pack Included
- 19th Floor Roof Top Collection Apartment
- 840sq ft
- Two Bedrooms, Two Balconies
£35,000 Car Parking Space and Two Bedroom Furniture Pack included with our exclusive Rooftop Collection apartments
The Premier apartments and penthouses at
Alto are located on the upper levels of Pienna;
reaching 19 storeys, in the higher of the
two graceful buildings at Alto.
Alto is an integral part of Wembley Park, part of a dynamic 85 acre regeneration scheme, it will comprise 362 stylish and luxurious new homes set around a private landscaped water garden.
ALTO at Wembley Park sets a new benchmark for sophisticated urban living; stylish and meticulously finished apartments set around secluded gardens, exclusive residents' facilities, with designer shopping and leisure on the door step.
One of London's most significant regeneration projects, Wembley Park is transforming the landscape around iconic Wembley Stadium to create a thriving neighbourhood and destination, just 19 minutes from Central London.
1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments Exclusive residents' only Gym 24 Hour Concierge Secure underground parking available to purchase Sales and marketing suite open Monday to Saturday Alto one and two bedroom show apartments open for viewings - Completion from Summer 2017
Book your appointment to visit the sales and marketing suite on 020 3151 4113 or email@example.com
Contact the Savills Sales Team for further information
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAP150529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Greater London Development & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.