2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshenhurst Road, Dudley
Offers Over £100,000
- No Upward Chain
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Semi-Detached Residence
- Central Heated And Double Glazed (Where Specified)
- Circa £600 PCM Rental - Investors
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Perfect For A First Time Buyer Or Investor
Calling all Investors --- 0.5 miles from Russells Hall Hospital --- £600 pcm Rental --- Two Double Bedrooms ---- Re-Fitted Bathroom ---- Two Reception Rooms ---- No Upward Chain --- Fantastic Rear Garden --- Ready to Rent Immediately --- Must be Viewed --- Call Us Now on 01384 238779
Calling all Investors --- 0.5 miles from Russells Hall Hospital --- £600 pcm Rental --- Two Double Bedrooms ---- Re-Fitted Bathroom ---- Two Reception Rooms ---- No Upward Chain --- Fantastic Rear Garden --- Ready to Rent Immediately --- Must be Viewed --- Call Us Now on 01384 238779 - Don't Miss Out!!!
Front Of Property
Lawn with pathway leading to the front of the property
Entrance to the property via UPVC door with stained glass, leading to newly carpeted entrance hall with frosted double glazed side facing window and central heating radiator
Reception Room One 9' 7" x 9' 8" max ( 2.92m x 2.95m max )
Reception room to the front of the property could be used as dining room or study, with tiled fireplace, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Reception Room Two 9' 6" x 11' 3" max ( 2.90m x 3.43m max )
Recently carpeted reception room with brick built fireplace, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Kitchen 10' 5" min x 6' 1" ( 3.18m min x 1.85m )
Practical fitted kitchen in need of some modernisation, with matching wall cupboards and base units, incorporating sink and drainer with mixer tap, gas oven and hob. With space for under-stairs storage, double glazed rear facing windows and side door leading to rear garden
Stairs from main hallway leading to the landing with double banisters, loft access, two storage cupboards and side facing double glazed window
Bedroom One 16' 6" max x 9' 8" max ( 5.03m max x 2.95m max )
Spacious double bedroom, recently carpeted with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.02m max x 3.45m max )
Double bedroom to the rear of the property with double glazed rear facing window and central heating radiator
Partially tiled bathroom incorporating bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash basin, w.c. double glazed frosted window and central heating radiator
Rear Of Property
Good sized mature rear garden with patio and lawn area, brick built out building and rear access from side gate
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41579094.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.