1 bedroom flat for saleOxborough Road, Arnold, Nottingham
Guide Price £75,000
- Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000
- Top Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Secured Entrance
- Open Plan Living Kitchen Dining
- Juliet Balcony
First time buyers take note of this well presented one bedroomed flat situated in the convenient location of the borders of Arnold. The property has been well maintained throughout and would make an ideal first time buy which is ready to move into. Viewing is highly advised.
Guide price of £75,000 - £85,000. Offered to the market as an purchase for any first time buyer or young couple wanting to get on the property ladder is this top floor one bedroomed apartment situated on the borders of Arnold town. This conveniently located property is well maintained throughout and is ideal for anybody looking for a property which is ready to move into. The property also benefits from allocated parking with secured entrance. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid any disappointment.
With door to side, access to living room, bathroom and bedroom. Wall mounted audio door phone, storage heater and ceiling lighting.
Lounge Area 18' 3" Max x 9' 8" Into Recess ( 5.56m Max x 2.95m Into Recess )
With double glazed double doors to the side, wall mounted storage heating, ceiling lighting, loft access, TV points, storage cupboard to the side and extends into dining room and opens up to the kitchen.
Consists of a double glazed window to the side elevation, ceiling lighting and opening to kitchen area.
Kitchen 9' 6" Max x 9' ( 2.90m Max x 2.74m )
Consists of a range of wall and base mounted units with roll top laminate work surfaces, integrated electric oven, 4 ring electric hob, extractor hood, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps, tile splash backs, laminate flooring, ceiling lighting, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 15' 1" Max x 10' 11" ( 4.60m Max x 3.33m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted storage heater to the side and ceiling lighting.
Consists of a three piece bathroom suite with low level W/C, pedestal sink, bath with mixer taps, shower off the mains over, part tiled walls, wall mounted towel rail to the side elevation and airing cupboard to the side housing hot water tank.
To the front of the property is off street parking with a pebbled area with shrub boundaries and block paved steps leading to the front porchway.
To the rear of the property is a block paved area with steps leading down to a garden which is mainly laid to lawn with shrub and tree boundaries with a green house.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41579109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.