2 bedroom commercial property for saleGlanglasfor, Rhyl
Commercial premises in town centre location
Currently used as cafe/bar
Suitable for other uses, subject to all necessary consents
2 Bedroom flat above
Front Area - 4.34mx4.50m (14'3x14'9) -
Rear Area - 5.41mx4.39m (including bar area), (17'9x14'5 (incl - 2 radiators, tiled floor, power points, uPVC double glazed window, part glazed door, black topped counter/bar, work surface, 2 enamel sinks strip lighting glazed door to
Rear Hall - Tiled floor, female toilet off,
Female Toilet - TIled floor & walls, wc, wash hand basin, uPVC window
Male Toilet - WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, & walls
Catering Kitchen - 7.06mx1.70m plus alcove 2.64mx0.91m (23'2x5'7 plus - Twin stainless steel sink units and stainless steel work surface and tables. Power points, tiled floor, 6 ring catering gas cooking range and part glazed door to outside. Access to Cold Store.
Stairs To First Floor Half Landing. -
Utility Room - 2.69m x 1.22m (8'10 x 4') - Power points, wash hand basin, uPVC double glazed window, with low flush WC off
Living Room - 4.52m x 3.35m (14'10 x 11') - 2 uPVC double glazed windows, power points, radiator
Kitchen - 2.44m x 2.69m (8' x 8'10) - Base and wall units, work surfaces, power points, stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker point, uPVC window Radiator
Second Floor Half Landing -
Bathroom - 2.18m' x 2.74m (7'2' x 9' ) - White 3 piece suite, radiator, uPVC window
Landing - Sky light window
Bedroom 1 - 2.24m x 2.44m (7'4 x 8) - Wardrobes, radiator, power points, uPVC
Bedroom 2 - 3.35m x 3.40m (11' x 11'2) - Wardrobes, radiator, power points, sloping ceiling
Directions - From our office, walk onto High Street, take second left on to Glanglasfor, No 2 is found on right hand side
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully 1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection. 3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents.
5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 27th April 2016
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26234218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Redfearn, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.