1 bedroom flat for saleHedgerow Court, Hull
Sold STC £35,000
- GUIDE PRICE £35,000 - £40,000
- First Floor Studio Apartment
- Good Commute Links
- Popular Location
- Realistically Priced
The potential of this property can only be seen on inspection therefore viewing is strongly advised.
Perfectly formed, this studio apartment is priced to sell and would suit the first time buyer. Located close to commuter links to Hull and Beverley, this first floor studio apartment benefits from an additional dressing storage area that leads to the shower room.
Great things come in small packages, is the ideal description of this studio apartment, view now to see the potential of this first time buyer or investment opportunity.
Room 14' 7" x 8' 7" ( 4.45m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 8' 8" max x 5' 11" ( 2.64m max x 1.80m )
Wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted electric heater, laminate effect wood flooring and double glazed window to the side.
Dressing Room 6' 6" plus wardrobe x 3' 11" ( 1.98m plus wardrobe x 1.19m )
Comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall mounted electric heater and laminate effect wood flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41580273.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.