2 bedroom terraced house for saleBridge Street, Ilkeston
Sold STC £70,000
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Stunning Garden
- No Chain
- Ideal for the First Time Buyer or Investor
Offered with no upward chain is this quaint two bedroom mid terrace property located on the quiet Bridge Street. The home is perfect for either a first time buyer or an investor.
Offered with no upward chain is this quaint two bedroom mid terrace property located on the quiet Bridge Street. The home is perfect for either a first time buyer or an investor. The garden is a particular feature to note and really must be viewed just off the garden alone. Internal accommodation is comprised of entrance hall, lounge and a kitchen/diner. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a shower room. Externally there is a stunning garden leading to some storage. The property is gas central heating and double glazed.
Having double glazed entrance door, double glazed window to the front aspect and access to:
Lounge 10' 8" x 11' 8" max ( 3.25m x 3.56m max )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed doors to the front aspect, gas fire with wooden surround, radiator and access to:
Kitchen/diner 11' 8" max x 10' 1" ( 3.56m max x 3.07m )
Having range of wall and base units with roll edge worktops, tiled splashbacks, sink and drainer, cooker, houses the combi boiler, double glazed door to the rear aspect, double glazed window to the rear aspect and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" max x 10' 8" ( 3.56m max x 3.25m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and overstairs cupboard.
Bedroom 2 6' 4" x 10' 3" ( 1.93m x 3.12m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Fitted with a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner electric shower. Vinyl flooring, tiled walls and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a brick courtyard. The rear garden has a large decking area, raised beds, fenced boundaries and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41580600.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST201846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.