2 bedroom flat for saleLeasowe Road, Wirral
- NO CHAIN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
NO CHAIN WELL-PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT. Gas central heating and double glazing where specified, this property offers a lounge with views, modern fitted kitchen, family bathroom AND an en-suite off the master bedroom. CALL TO BOOK VIEWING!
NO CHAIN WELL-PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT, benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing where specified. Located on the first floor, briefly this property comprises of; hall, lounge with dual aspect windows, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms with the master boasting an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. To the outside property benefits from an allocated car park space and communal gardens. VIEWINGS ARE ADVISED!
Laminate flooring, radiator, ceiling lights and a intercom system.
Lounge 18' 3" Max x 11' Plus recess ( 5.56m Max x 3.35m Plus recess )
Double glazed window to front and rear of the property, laminate flooring, wall mounted lights and two radiators.
Double glazed frosted window to rear of the property. Fitted kitchen with a range of oak effect wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Sink and drainer with mixer taps, gas hob with hood over and electric oven. Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, laminate flooring and ceiling lights.
Bedroom One 9' Plus recess x 13' 7" ( 2.74m Plus recess x 4.14m )
Double glazed frosted window to side of property. Door to en suite, carpet flooring, ceiling lights and a radiator.
Extractor fan, vinyl flooring, low level w/c, pedestal sink, shower cubicle, spotlight ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 2.29m Max x 3.23m Max )
(Irregular shaped room).
Double glazed window to front of property, carpet flooring, ceiling lights and a radiator.
Vinyl flooring, ceiling spotlights, extractor fan, low level w/c, bath with mixer taps and shower taps. Part tiled, pedestal sink and radiator.
To the outside, property benefits from communal gardens. Access is via a communal entrance door with stairs leading to all floors.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41585355.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.