4 bedroom house for saleHindhead
Under Offer £560,000
- Beautifully refurbished
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast room
- Heart of the village
- Freshly landscaped garden
- Tranquil location
* Covered Entrance Porch
* Large Entrance Hall with stone flooring and stairs to first floor.
* Stunning Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room - the large kitchen has an extensive range of two-toned high gloss units with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances including dishwasher and Bosch hob. There is a gas Aga and ample space for an American fridge/freezer, a central island with further cupboards under and Karndean flooring which flows into the dining area. The Dining Area has tri-fold doors to the garden and a roof lantern allowing plenty of natural light to pour in. Sitting Room - a very spacious area with open fireplace and stone surround.
* Utility Room with stone flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, sink with cupboards below and further appliance space.
* Bathroom with clad panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c. and quadrant shower cubicle.
* Family Room/Bedroom 4 a front aspect room.
* Bedroom 2 a good-sized double room with a front aspect.
* Bedroom 3 another double with carpeting.
Staircase with modern balustrade to First Floor
* Bedroom 1 with an excellent range of furniture including wardrobes, dressing table and desk. Good eaves storage and engineered wood flooring.
* Cloakroom with low level w.c. and wash basin.
* Gas central heating * Double Glazing
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41585985.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 365548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.