4 bedroom house for saleHindhead
- Beautifully refurbished
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast room
- Heart of the village
- Freshly landscaped garden
- Tranquil location
This attractive detached chalet property has been extended during the past two years to create a wonderful kitchen/dining/sitting room to the rear which has become the hub of the home. The accommodation is flexible as there are three further rooms on the ground floor which could either be used as bedrooms or further reception areas. On the first floor the master bedroom is a good size and is fitted with a superb range of bedroom furniture, together with a cloakroom. The property is tucked-away towards the end of a private road and the garden to the rear is secluded with ample parking to the front. Over their tenure of the property the owners have extensively redecorated to a very high standard and the rear garden has been beautifully landscaped with Indian Sandstone patio and freshly laid turf.
* Covered Entrance Porch
* Large Entrance Hall with stone flooring and stairs to first floor.
* Stunning Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room - the large kitchen has an extensive range of two-toned high gloss units with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances including dishwasher and Bosch hob. There is a gas Aga and ample space for an American fridge/freezer, a central island with further cupboards under and Karndean flooring which flows into the dining area. The Dining Area has tri-fold doors to the garden and a roof lantern allowing plenty of natural light to pour in. Sitting Room - a very spacious area with open fireplace and stone surround.
* Utility Room with stone flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, sink with cupboards below and further appliance space.
* Bathroom with clad panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c. and quadrant shower cubicle.
* Family Room/Bedroom 4 a front aspect room.
* Bedroom 2 a good-sized double room with a front aspect.
* Bedroom 3 another double with carpeting.
Staircase with modern balustrade to First Floor
* Bedroom 1 with an excellent range of furniture including wardrobes, dressing table and desk. Good eaves storage and engineered wood flooring.
* Cloakroom with low level w.c. and wash basin.
* Gas central heating * Double Glazing
Garden & Exterior
To the front there is a generous driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles. The beautifully private rear garden has recently been landscaped and features a freshly laid lawn, large Indian Sandstone terrace and is totally secluded. The Garden Shed is included.
Beacon Hill is a bustling village with an array of local amenities including a Post Office, supermarket, primary school and several local amenities. Fantastic walking and riding opportunities are close by and for the golfer, Hindhead Golf Course is a stone's throw away. More comprehensive shopping and educational facilities will be found in the market towns of both Haslemere and Farnham which also offer main line services to Waterloo. Hindhead tunnel also provides excellent road access to London and the South Coast.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41585985.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 365548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.