3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarborne Road, Birmingham
- Victorian Semi Detached Property
- Grade II Listed Building
- Two Reception Rooms and Two Cellars
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
A FANTASTIC Grade II Listed double fronted Victorian semi. The property offers original features combined with up to date high specification kitchen and bathrooms. Internally the Victorian features include high ceilings, original fireplaces and ornamental plaster work.
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED CENTRAL HARBORNE GRADE II LISTED PROPERTY WITH OFF ROAD PARKING***
A FANTASTIC GRADE II LISTED DOUBLE FRONTED VICTORIAN SEMI. The property offers original features combined with up to date high specification kitchen and bathrooms. Internally the Victorian features include high ceilings, original fireplaces and ornamental plaster work. The property briefly comprises reception hall with original tiling and arch with doors to the rear garden and cellar. Leading from the hallway is a spacious Reception room and on the other side of the hallway is a similarly sized family room. At the rear of the property is the fitted kitchen with cream units, fitted appliances, granite work surfaces and tiled floor.
The Dining Room has doors leading to the extensive garden and is fitted with display cabinets and cast iron fireplace.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom, fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both doubles overlooking the front of the house and have sash windows and feature fireplaces. Generous rear garden with paved seating area and ornamental trees and outbuildings.
Central heating radiator, tiled flooring and access to cellar.
Lounge 12' x 14' ( 3.66m x 4.27m )
Single glazed window, single glazed patio doors to rear garden, open fire place and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 14' 4" into window x 10' 2" ( 4.37m into window x 3.10m )
Single glazed window, open fire place and carpeted flooring.
Breakfast Room 12' 6" x 12' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.76m )
Rear facing single glazed window, single glazed patio doors and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall/ base units and work surfaces over incorporating a sink/ drainer unit, built in oven/ hob and integrated dishwasher and fridge/ freezer. Tiled flooring and two single glazed windows.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.07m )
Single glazed sash window, central heating radiator and original wooden flooring.
Panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level w.c and part tiling to walls. Central heating radiator, single glazed window and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
Two single glazed sash windows, central heating radiator and original wooden flooring.
Bedroom Three 14' 9" x 9' 7" ( 4.50m x 2.92m )
Single glazed window, central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level w.c. Tiling to walls and floor, heated towel rail and single glazed window.
Cellar One 7' 5" x 12' 2" ( 2.26m x 3.71m )
Cellar Two 5' 11" x 11' 11" ( 1.80m x 3.63m )
Providing off road parking for one car.
Patio area with step down to lawned area, step down to further lawned area and out house building for storage with power point and plumbing space for washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41586747.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.