3 bedroom terraced house for saleMelford Road, Sudbury
- Three Bedrooms
- Shop On The Ground Floor
- Requires Modernisation
- Views Over The Meadows To Rear
NO ONWARD CHAIN - A unique opportunity to purchase this three period cottage with a ground floor commercial premises and yard with parking to the rear. The property does require modernisation throughout and is offered for sale with no onward chain.
The Accommodation Comprises;
Entrance door leading through to shop space.
Shop 12' x 11' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.53m )
With a large timber framed window to front aspect and double opening doors, door with inset stained glass windows leading through to the kitchen.
Kitchen/diner 10' 4" x 8' 1" + recess ( 3.15m x 2.46m + recess )
Comprising sink unit and storage cupboards, recess storage area, window to rear aspect and door providing access to the rear and stairs rising to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
With doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' max into recess x 10' 2" ( 3.66m max into recess x 3.10m )
Large window to front aspect.
Landing Space 9' 2" max x 6' 10" max ( 2.79m max x 2.08m max )
This is a landing area currently used as a room with a window to the rear with views over Sudbury's famous water meadows. There is a door to the cloakroom and stairs rising to the second floor.
Comprising low level w/c and window to rear.
With bath and wash hand basin.
Stairs Rising To Second Floor
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
With a Suffolk latch door and window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.79m )
With storage cupboard and window to rear aspect again enjoying views over the meadows.
Outside The Property
To the rear of the property there is a yard area, hand standing and parking space with both vehicular and pedestrian access across the rear of the property. There are also steps leading down to the cellar.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD104988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.