4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLong Green, Bedfield, Woodbridge
- Four Bedrooms
- First Floor Shower Room And Ground Floor Bathroom
- Sitting Room And Study
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Conservatory, Double Garage, Generous Gardens And Field Views
- Study/Further Reception Room
We are delighted to offer for sale this country cottage with extensive field views to the front and a range of flexible accommodation occupying two floors. There is a generous area of extra garden along with a double garage. The Property is double glazed.
There is a door to the side leading to the...
Reception Area 14' 9" x 9' 2" ( 4.50m x 2.79m )
(originally the Kitchen area)
A double aspect room with field views, radiator, part panelled walls and under stairs cupboard.
Door to the...
Sitting Room 14' 6" x 11' ( 4.42m x 3.35m )
With a window to the front with field views. There is a door from the front which is currently no longer used, coving laminate floor fire place with oak mantle and multi fuel stove connected to the back boiler for central heating, radiator and TV point.
Door from the reception area to the...
Ground Floor Bathroom
Comprising of a corner bath with tiled surround, part panelled walls, laminate floor close coupled w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and towel radiator.
Panelled door from the reception area to the...
Kitchen Breakfast Room 15' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.78m x 3.18m )
A double aspect room with tiled floor, wooden work tops with a range of matching wall and floor units, butler style sink, fitted worktop with plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine.
Door to the...
Conservatory 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
With a poly carbonate roof, laminate floor and french style doors overlooking and leading to the garden.
There are stairs from the reception area to the...
With radiator, double airing cupboard housing immersion heater.
Door to the...
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 8' 10" ( 4.50m x 2.69m )
With a window to the front with extensive field views, laminate floor, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" in to door recess x 10' 4" ( 3.56m in to door recess x 3.15m )
A double aspect room with laminate floor and electric thermostatically controlled wall mounted heater.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.87m )
With a window to the side, laminate floor, radiator, walk in eves storage and Victorian style feature fire place.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 8' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.57m )
With a window to the rear, laminate floor and radiator.
There is a door from the landing to the...
Comprising of a corner shower with wall mounted shower, close coupled w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, towel radiator, laminate tiled affect floor.
There is an enclosed area to the front with a remote controlled five bar gate to the drive way which leads to a DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE measuring 17"9' x 14"2' with light and power, outside tap, and a generous area or land surrounding the garage which backs on to adjoining fields. There is a fenced area of garden adjoining the property which includes a seating area lawns and borders with side access.
NB: There is a flying freehold which effects part of the build on the first floor
Please note the end and middle cottages have access rights over the drive to their parking areas and rear gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41590026.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.