2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLonsdale Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1
- End of terraced two double bedroom family home offering vacant possession with no upward chain
- Viewing required to fully appreciate the location and accommodation on offer
- Master bedroom has en-suite shower room plus new family bathroom with shower over bath
- Presented in excellent condition by the current owners
- Newly fitted Kitchen/breakfast/dining room plus new flooring throughout
- Upvc double glazing throughout, plus ground floor cloakroom, utility area and study/office
- Sitting room with rear aspect over garden
- Mainline station to London 1.3 miles (20 mins into Kings Cross)
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Off road parking. Garage en-bloc available
Reception Hall 4.67m (15'4") x 1.80m (5'11")
Upvc double glazed front entrance door with adjacent double glazed side panel leading to reception hall, single radiator, exposed vinyl flooring, stairs.
Comprising of coloured suite, low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, vinyl flooring.
Kitchen/Diner 4.30m (14'1") x 3.12m (10'3")
Fitted with a matching range of floor mounted units, inset stainless steel, single bowl single drainer sink with mono block taps, in to roll fronted worktop, space for oven and fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, part ceramic tiled walls, vinyl flooring, Upvc double glazed window to the front, double radiator.
Sitting Room 4.30m (14'1") x 3.20m (10'6")
Central white fire surround to gas coal effect fire, Upvc double glazed window to the rear, TV point, vinyl flooring, double radiator.
Rear Hall/Utility 1.90m (6'3") x 1.18m (3'10")
Upvc double glazed door to rear, plumbing for automatic washing machine, door to:
Study/Hobby Room 2.98m (9'9") x 1.90m (6'3")
Upvc double glazed window to the rear, vinyl flooring.
Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 2.75m (9') x 5.23m (17’2”)
Upvc double glazed window to the front, single radiator, En-suite shower.
Bedroom 2 3.69m (12'1") x 3.22m (10'7") max
Upvc double glazed window to the rear, single radiator, built in cupboard.
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC with concealed cistern, vanity basin set in to vanity unit with cupboard below, panelled bath with shower over, heated towel rail, Upvc double glazed windows to the rear.
Open, fronted by dwarf wooden fence, flower and shrub borders.
Enclosed and secluded, flower and shrub borders, split level, patio, rear access to parking shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41591766.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.