Commercial Development for saleCATERING ESTABLISHMENT/RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SI, BONDS LANE, BONDS OF ELSWICK, ELSWICK, PRESTON, PR4
Removed 0.64 ac. | £600,000
- 0.64 acres (0.26 hectares)
- OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS ICE CREAM BAR & CAFE BUSINESS
- OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THE SITE WITH OUTLINE PLANNING CONSENT FOR THE ERECTION OF 8 DWELLING HOUSES (SUBJECT TO DEMOLITION OF THE EXISTING BUILDINGS)
- OPPORTUNITY TO RETAIN THE BUSINESS PREMISES & DEVELOP THE CAR PARK INTO 4 NO. DWELLINGS
- SET IN A HIGHLY DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITH ROAD FRONTAGE TO BONDS LANE
- AREA: 0.64 ACRES / 2604.68 SQ M / 28,036 SQ FT
- PLANNING REF. NO. 15/0349
- PLANS AVAILABLE ON FYLDE COUNCIL PLANNING WEBSITE OR VIA OUR OFFICE
- The development site includes the current industrial buildings, kitchen, restaurant and café, all of which could be retained (the business goodwill, fixtures and fittings are excluded from the transaction).
- The site therefore affords the opportunity of partial development (subject to planning consent) with the retention of the existing buildings or the demolition of the whole of the buildings and the erection of 8 dwelling houses.
- To the centre of the site there is an electricity sub-station provision for access which is shown on the planning application.
- Consent was granted in February 2006 (subject to reserve matters) Application No. 15/0349.
- Mains water, drainage and electricity is laid into the site currently.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-41596158.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.