2 bedroom terraced house for saleWood Street, Bognor Regis PO21
- Immaculately presented end terraced cottage
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Contemporary first floor shower room with vaulted ceiling
- 2 Reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen and utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private courtyard style rear garden
- Close proximity to shops, seafront and amenities
Situated within close proximity to Aldwick seafront, shops and other local amenities is this unique immaculately presented and greatly improved end of terrace cottage. The accommodation briefly comprises of two double bedrooms to the first floor with contemporary shower room. To the ground floor there is dual aspect bay fronted sitting room, dining room, contemporary kitchen, utility room and downstairs WC. There is off-road parking to the front for approximately 2 cars, secluded courtyard garden to the rear. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of the property on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41601231.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1718203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.