2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorth Everard Street, King's Lynn
- WAS £95,000 (7.10.16-21.10.16)REDUCED TO £89,500
- End terrace house
- Popular town location
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- No onward chain
ATTENTION CASH BUYERS! An end terrace house in a popular town location. Accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property is offered with no onward chain!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale an end terrace house in a popular town location. Accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property is offered with no onward chain!
Entrance door to:
Lounge 12' 4" max narrowing to 11' 2" min x 11' ( 3.76m max narrowing to 3.40m min x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, fireplace with electric fire, radiator, television point, door to:
Dining Room 12' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, fireplace with electric fire, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to:
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.91m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, double glazed window to side, stainless steel sink and drainer to worktop surface, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, door to rear courtyard.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" max x 9' 4" max ( 2.97m max x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, tiled splashbacks.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41602524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.