2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRookery Road, Clenchwarton, King's Lynn
Sold STC £170,000
- WAS £179,995 REDUCED TO OIEO £170,000
- Semi-detached cottage
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Good sized gardens
- Off road parking
A semi-detached cottage situated the village location of Clenchwarton. The good sized accommodation comprises of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom,bathroom and two bedrooms. Externally there are good sized gardens, extensive driveway providing parking and garage.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this semi-detached cottage which enjoys accommodation spread over three floors including two bedrooms and two reception rooms. Externally the property benefits from good sized gardens, off-road parking and garage.
Entrance door to:
Latch door to:
Lounge 15' 4" plus recess x 15' 6" ( 4.67m plus recess x 4.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, telephone point, two night storage heaters, wood burner to inglenook fireplace with bressumer beam, tiled hearth, ceiling beams, wall lights, step up and opening to:
Dining Room 14' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.37m x 2.92m )
Windows to rear and side, night storage heater, feature brick walls, latch door from lounge and step up to:
Kitchen 10' 1" max x 17' max including stairs ( 3.07m max x 5.18m max including stairs )
Units at base and wall level , worktop surface, stainless steel sink, window to rear, space and plumbing for washing machine, exit door to porch, stairs to first floor, space for fridge/freezer, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, electric cooker point, door to:
Low flush WC, hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window.
Bath with electric shower over, shower screen, hand wash basin, UPVC double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Eaves storage with light, shelving to recess, stairs to second floor, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 9' x 7' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.34m )
UPVC double glazed window, night storage heater.
Bedroom 8' x 15' 2" ( 2.44m x 4.62m )
Night storage heater, UPVC double glazed window.
Converted Loft Area 15' 7" max subject to sloping ceiling x 9' 7" ( 4.75m max subject to sloping ceiling x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window.
The property has good sized gardens which are well stocked with a variety of plants and shrubs with a lawned garden. There is also a timber garden shed. An extensive driveway provides parking and leads to the garage and further parking area. There is also a further timber garden shed and further lawned garden. There is a low maintenance area to the rear of the property with a further block built store.
Store 7' 10" max x 15' 2" ( 2.39m max x 4.62m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41602533.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.