2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStow Road, WISBECH
Sold STC £150,000
- REDUCED FROM OFFERS OVER £152,000
- Detached bungalow
- 2 Double bedrooms, 2 Reception rooms, conservatory
- Double glazing, Gas central heating
- Ample parking, converted garage & generous rear garden
- No upward chain!
SPACIOUS BUNGALOW! This detached property has two double bedrooms, two reception rooms, a kitchen, a conservatory & a bathroom. Also ample parking, a beautiful rear garden and a converted garage. Being sold with no upward chain - move straight in!
NO UPWARD CHAIN - MOVE STRAIGHT IN! On offer is this fantastic detached bungalow situated in a popular part of Wisbech close to shops and amenities. The bungalow offers plenty of space including two double bedrooms, a fitted kitchen which is open plan to a dining room, a lounge, a bathroom and an entrance porch. There is also a spacious conservatory which has a door leading to a decking area and the beautiful rear garden. The garden is fully enclosed and looks over a lovely apple orchard. There is also a side door to the converted garage which can be used as a play room or garden room. To the front is a large driveway providing ample off road parking. This property benefits from having double glazing, gas central heating and offers great value, call today to book a viewing!
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.15m )
Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.33m x 3.15m )
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.91m )
Conservatory 15' 7" x 11' 2" ( 4.75m x 3.40m )
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' ( 3.78m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' ( 3.30m x 3.05m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken. Proceed out of town and at the mini roundabout turn right into Lerowe Road. Follow the road to the bottom and turn left and then right onto Stow Road. Continue on this road where the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41603532.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.