3 bedroom terraced house for saleMain Road, Terrington St. John, Wisbech
Sold STC £119,500
- Beautiful, renovated cottage
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Reception rooms
- Newly fitted kitchen plus lovely bathroom
- Roof terrace
- No upward chain!
BEAUTIFUL RENOVATED COTTAGE! Being offered with no upward chain is this delightful cottage has 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, a newly fitted kitchen, a lovely bathroom & a sun terrace. Keys available for immediate viewing.
BEAUTIFUL RENOVATED COTTAGE! This well presented cottage is located in the popular village of Terrington St John, close to shops, amenities and a bus route. The property has recently been renovated throughout. The ground floor enjoys a living room with French doors leading to a formal dining room, a rear lobby and an impressive newly fitted kitchen. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a bath, shower cubicle, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail. The landing has a door that opens onto a fantastic sun terrace where you can sit and soak in the sun! Other benefits include double glazing, new flooring and energy efficient bulbs throughout.
This property is ready to move into and is being sold with no upward chain. Keys are available for immediate viewing!
Living Room 12' 8" max x 12' max ( 3.86m max x 3.66m max )
Dining Room 12' 8" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.86m max x 2.92m max )
Rear Lobby 7' 8" x 7' ( 2.34m x 2.13m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.36m )
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 12' 5" max ( 3.84m max x 3.78m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.78m max x 2.36m max )
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.21m )
From the Freedom Bridge roundabout take the B198 Lynn Road exit. Proceed to the A47 and turn left following the signs for Kings Lynn. Take the second exit and turn right over the flyover. At the "T" junction turn left into Main Road,Terrington St John where the property can be found on your right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41603535.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.