4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChurch Street, Ewell, KT17
- Fantastic, spacious reception room with original fireplace
- Rare and stylish 1700 period property
- Dining room and spiral staircase with the original panelling
- Original cellar with conversion potential
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Chic bathroom with two further en-suite shower rooms
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fantastic rear garden and off street parking
This elegant Grade II listed house is generously proportioned over four floors and features a fabulous reception room over looking the well presented garden, four double bedrooms and boasts period features throughout.
Church street is located moments from Ewell village, which offers a wide range of shops and restaurants. Transport links include Ewell West offering links into London Waterloo and Ewell East with services into Victoria.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 977265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.